Thursday 16 April 2015

Thursday

Another lovely day weather wise yesterday.  Today is expected to be cooler but, I hope, just as sunny and pleasant.

I expected a good day yesterday but, unfortunately, it wasn't as good as hoped.  I came home feeling rather down but not long after there was some amazing, fantastic news that really cheered me up no end.  As a result, we (my guests and I) will be celebrating with a take away this evening - how decadent of us having take away on a Thursday!!!

Apart from that it is a normal day and fingers crossed that it all goes well!

7 comments:

  1. You do know how to keep us all tantalised! These obscure comments from time to time about 'news' are cruel:) Well, we know now about your retirement which sounds a wonderful idea, but honestly, something else amazing and fantastic? When will we know? Whatever it is, I am very pleased for you indeed. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah - it's my friend's good news so not my secret to tell. Sonja?
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o) My daughter landed herself a truly fabulous job which she worked very, very hard to get - definitely worthy of a celebration we all felt, didn't we, Joy. :o))
    It's been great! :o)
    Have a good day today. S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was lovely and we are so proud of M, aren't we? We had a very pleasant time.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, hugely proud of M and yes, it was a really lovely time. :o)
    Have a great day today - glad the sun is going to be shining for your early morning stint outdoors. :o) S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely! I hope she loves the job and is very happy there:)Well done to her.
    And thank you both for putting us out of our misery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :-)
    She is a lovely young lady and thoroughly deserves her success.
    J x

    ReplyDelete