Thursday 23 April 2015

Thursday

Good morning!  It's not very cold this morning although it is chilly enough to make me glad I had my dressing gown on when I went to the shed to get the day's supplies.  There are a few gaps showing in my upright freezer now, which means I can move a few more things across from the chest freezer.  Maybe this time I really will make some inroads into the pile of stuff.  If I was feeding a family of six for a fortnight there would be no problem but I'm not.  Talk about first world problems!  It's rather shaming really.

Yesterday was a good day.  I got lots done and the classroom is now in an OK shape.  We did some work on adverbial phrases and the resulting independent work was pleasing.  

Today is coordinator time and I have three fairly major things on my list so I will need to get going straight away or I won't get them done.

I've just remembered it is bin day today so I must take the rubbish out.  Have a good day, one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment