Monday 12 March 2018

Monday

Good morning!  I have no idea what the weather is like and I'm too lazy to get out of bed and walk the one metre it would take to open the curtains and look!  The forecast wasn't great yesterday so I am assuming it's raining.

Yesterday was very quiet.  I cooked some meals, did some washing, drying and ironing and then just generally rested and relaxed the day away.

Today is busier.  I will drive home and then there's planning, washing and drying, knitter knatter club, helping in FS and then some tuition, so that should keep me out of trouble, shouldn't it?  I also have two chickens to cook - or maybe one and keep the other frozen whole for a while which might be more sensible.

I rather like a very busy day from time to time, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment