Monday 19 March 2018

Monday

Good morning, everyone.  The sun is shining and, although the snow is still around, I am sure it will disappear today.  This really has to be winter's last fling, doesn't it.

I love this even though the light isn't great.  Taken yesterday morning, it is Spring's promise!

Yesterday was utterly lazy.  I don't think I did a spot of work apart from the washing up.  I sat with my cross stitch and watched back to back DVDs - Paddington 2, of course, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and an old Strictly DVD.  How idle is that?

It's back to normal today with a very busy day.  The morning is clear so I will do some tidying up and some clearing out.  Then it is into school for Knitter Knatter and helping out followed by some tuition.  That should keep nme out of trouble.

Time for coffee.  Have a lovely day, wherever you are and whatever you are doing!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day - beautiful photograph. Looks like quite a lot of snow!
    So glad you enjoyed Paddington 2 - I shall look forward to that as and when.
    Have a good day!
    Love, S. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. After you mentioned Paddington 2 and it had a good review on the Film Review on TV (in this instance not Mark Kermode) I haven't been able to resist it and have ordered it ... now looking forward to it.
    We have snow, too, here in Torbay ... deep stuff, not seen it this deep since the winter of 1963 (now that dates me doesn't it! I was engaged by then, too!)
    Margaret P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs an idle day occasionally...we need to recharge our batteries! Sounds a pretty perfect day to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I forgot to say how lovely Paddington was. I'll do that in tomorrow's post!

    In 1963, I had just started at secondary school, Margaret. I do remember the snow!

    And yes, Sooze, I agree. It did me the world of good. I slept very well too.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually saw some snowdrops yesterday! So excited as those are the first flowers I've seen. Just one lot but that was good enough. As soon as Paddington 2 comes out here I'm going to get it - I loved the first one. Paddington is such a childhood classic.

    Hope your Monday was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been a lovely day, thanks. Sunny and a bit milder midday although it's jolly cold again now. I really love snowdrops.
    If you're a Paddington fan, you will love the film, I am sure.
    J x

    ReplyDelete