Monday 21 March 2016

Monday

Good morning everyone.  I hope you're all well and happy.

Yesterday turned out to be quite a busy day.  After enjoying a roast beef dinner (lots of leftovers!), Beth taught me how to make an owl cushion cover.  Then we cleared up.  It's amazing how much mess you make when crafting.

I set to and made two ordinary loaves for delivery today and then a soda bread loaf which was a dismal failure as I left it in the oven for way too long and it's very over baked.

I picked my friend up from the station early evening and she's now fast asleep (I hope), warm and cosy in the guest room.

Today I have to deliver the loaves, find out what the teacher wants me to teach tomorrow morning and do some shopping.  Apart from that I'm really not sure.

Food:
B:  toast, apple
L:  soup
D:  tuna and jacket potato, salad, yogurt

2 comments: