Tuesday 16 April 2013

Tuesday

A quick one because I haven't yet quite morphed back into the speedy framework of 'before school school-days' yet.

Yesterday we started a week of a science based theme about forces (pushes and pulls).  I'd forgotten how much fun it can be.  It was a good day!
Today is more of the same although my phonics is being watched (not observed, watched) by a SCITT student (that's School Centred Initial Teacher Training).  That's not a problem - I have a funny little Powerpoint to go through and I'm happy that it's a good sound lesson.

A senior management meeting after school yesterday put my inner-clock askew and at six o'clock, when Steve came round to boot us out I was quite shocked that it was so late.  It's just so much brighter now too, it's a bit misleading.

Well, after a short ramble I'd better go and finish getting myself ready.  Lots to do and not an awful lot of time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment