Sunday 10 June 2012

Sunday morning . . .

. . . and all is calm and bright here.  The sun is shining, the wind has dropped (for a time, anyway) and it is a glorious early June morning, a bit nippy but it will warm up soon.  So it's a huge shame that I have to stay in and do paperwork stuff - but I do, so no grumbles, just get on with it!

Yesterday was a pleasant day.  I had to go into town first thing so I took the opportunity to have a wee stroll around and went into some of my favourite shops including, of course, Lakeland, where I stocked up on some easy-leave, as I had run out, plus a few other bits and bobs.  I also meandered around M&S food hall and picked up two packs of chicken and one of fish goujons for a tenner.  I used the chicken to make a curry with that left over mixture from the Jubilee party, so that's all sorted and there's a few more meals in the freezer now.  The fish will either provide me with one or two dinners, depending on how hungry I am and what I intend to have with them.  I also bought a new handbag in Bhs because my old one, which is not so old really, had started going where the handle meets the bag.  I suppose it was my fault - it was extremely cheap in the first place.  This one was not so cheap and should last longer. 

Today?  Well, it's work, work, work and quite right too.

No comments:

Post a Comment