Thursday 10 October 2024

Thursday evening, 10-10-24

 Good evening, everyone.

This is what the BBC said about the weather round here today when I checked this morning.

I think someone got this a teensy bit wrong, don't you?

Judging by comments all over Facebook, it was all over the country,m these hurricane force winds that magically missed Mid Essex - wasn't that lucky!!!

OK, so - today.

You know the feeling when you think you have loads of things to get done?  I felt like that today so did myself and Little List and worked through it and you know what?  It really wasn't that bad.

I did two loads of washing which is currently draped all over everywhere - I must fold them and sort them out before I stop for the evening.
I finished doing Jen's farewell gift for Slimming World tomorrow, wrote a nice little message from us all and got some flowers to give to her alongside another gift.
I did my personal card and little 'thank you' gift so that's all ready too.
I decided what I am going to make for the taster table at said group and got what I needed.
I had a lovely chat with Chris.
In town, I looked for bras, was disappointed by M&S (they had loads more online) so now I've got the new size sorted (see line below) I will order some.
I finished up in John Lewis where the girl was so helpful and I ended up knowing what my size is now and also paying what feels like an exorbitant amount for one bra (but it's a good one!) - the others I get will be cheaper.
I came home, put the bins away again, had lunch, folded any washing that had dried and then I could sit down so I did and got on with the Christmas project.

And that was my day.  Phew.
Good night, everyone.  Sleep well and sweet dreams.  xx



6 comments:

  1. A good bra is worth its weight in gold. I am struggling with M and S bras just now so time to go back to Bravissimo. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not struggling with them, just with finding them. I was almost shocked how much more choice there was online. Now I know my new size, it will be a lot easier as I can buy online and I already have what I want chosen; I will leave it until after I get back though. xx

      Delete
  2. It was a busy day, but obviously satisfactory. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really was. It's funny how a little list helps you get through things. :-) xx

      Delete
  3. Don't bra sizes vary with different makes? It might be worthwhile to just order one to start with to make sure that it really fits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss our local M and S since it closed. I loved the quality and fit of the bras but it annoyed me that two identical bras might not have the same fit.

    ReplyDelete