Sunday 6 October 2024

Sunday evening, 06-10-24

Evening, everyone.  The weather might not have been amazing today and it is raining right now, but it has been a good day, all the same.

I have found a Christmas project to crochet.  It is a 'crochet along' thing with demos for each section on YouTube and a free pattern that comes weekly for six weeks.  The first part is out but I need to get the yarn before I can start - hopefully that is coming tomorrow.   So that's nice.

Beth and Alex were round for lunch.  We talked all things holiday and Al and I sorted out what we want to get (together) for Beth's birthday.  It is nothing exciting, it's something Beth wants and we thought we could get her our own little something at Center Parcs as well.  I'm glad that's sorted.

I'm not sure if I can get to circuits tomorrow - I have some things arriving, one of which needs to be signed for so it all depends how early I get the time slot for delivery.  We will see.

I didn't get out in the garden - it just wasn't really nice enough.  Not to worry, it will still be there when the spirit moves.

And that was today.
Strictly Results starts in about five minutes - I think it will probably be Toyah.  I like her but she was the lowest scorer and her enthusiasm doesn't make up for lack of technique, etc.
I could be wrong.  I thought it would be her last week and it wasn't.  We'll know soon enough.

Right - time to send and shut down.  Good night, everyone.  Sleep tight and stay safe and warm.  xx

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the Christmas crochet-along. Can you share the Utube channel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll pop some I do in tomorrow's post, Rose. xx

      Delete
  2. Will look forward to seeing your crochet-along and hope the yarn arrives soon! Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice to have detailed videos to run alongside the pattern sheets. xx

      Delete