Saturday 12 October 2024

Saturday morning. 12-10-24: a very quick one.

 Morning, everyone.  I really did intend posting last night but I was so very tired that I fell asleep in my chair, woke at around eight, went up to bed before nine, fell asleep and didn't wake until six thirty this morning.  Annoying because I'm out for the day but not to worry!  I'm ready now and have a bit of time to post this.

It's the knit and stitch show at the Alexandra Palace, somewhere I have never been so it's going to be great fun.  I have allocated myself some pocket money so goodness knows what I will come back with . . .  Yes, I have fold up bags in my backpack!  

Time to go.  Have a lovely day, everyone.  See you soon.  xx


4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day Ally Pally is likely to be very busy but it is a fabulous venue . Used to live a short walk away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day at Ally Pally-hope the journey is hold up free. Glasgow Show is in two weeks time and I’m going with some friends. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have needed a good sleep. I hope you have a fantastic day. Xx

    ReplyDelete