Wednesday 15 July 2020

Wednesday

Good morning.  We have sun but I doubt it will stay around.  Not a problem although I'd prefer it not to rain - during the day, anyway.

Yesterday was a funny old day.  In the end, after all, I went for a lazy day and ended up watching all the BBC episodes of Pride and Prejudice on Netflix, which was most enjoyable.
And that was about it, really.

It's a more energetic day today.
After an early tuition session, I am booked for a visit to Hyde Hall, getting there at eleven (so leaving around ten thirty) and I will take a portable breakfast with me.  I usually have breakfast around eleven although I suppose it is debatable whether it should be called 'breakfast' at that time.

I expect I will be home by two and have a quick lunch planned, followed by time down the allotment, watering and weeding, before coming home for dinner.

And that's about it.  It should be a very pleasant day, fingers crossed, and I hope yours is good too.  xx

6 comments:

  1. I hope it stays dry for you and you enjoy your visit to Hyde Hall. Are you meeting with a friend or is this a solo adventure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a solo thing. I'm sure it will be dry, it might not be sunny though. xx

      Delete
  2. I was surprised to find sun this morning, thought it was going to be dull all day again. Have a good trip out. Hope it stays fine for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. No complaints though.
      And thanks very much. xx

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoyed your visit. X

    ReplyDelete