Wednesday 1 July 2020

Wednesday

Good morning, everyone.  A much more promising start to the day today with sunshine and a little breeze, not a strong wind, which has reduced the chill considerably, thank goodness.

Happy New July to you with a pinch and a punch!  :-)

Yesterday plodded on with the added excitement of having the scaffolding taken down so now I am back to normal again.
Another added excitement was an email from the dentist to say they can now resume my implant treatment, thank goodness.  It should have been more or less done by now.  Never mind, I have an appointment next week - yay!  As far as I am aware, it is to review the extractions and check that it's ready for the next stage.
Never thought I would be excited about going to the dentist.

I went into town early, picked up my prescription, got some keys cut and wandered round Marks and Spencer's.  As they had cheap T shirts, three for two, it would have been wrong not to - a girl can never have too many T shirts, surely.

The cleaners turned up.  Three of them so they whisked around the house really quickly and left it shining.

I think that was about it yesterday.

A random photo of some flowers a friend brought round on Monday, from her garden - they've opened out beautifully.




Today I have a chat with Chris over the road and then personal training at twelve.  Both could be online or face to face so we must see what the weather is doing.  Apart from that, I have more office work to do (boring) and some tuition to prepare (delivered in the garden so if it's not nice, it's cancelled).

After various long posts recently, I'll keep this short.  Have a lovely day, whatever the weather.  xx

11 comments:

  1. Wow, I never thought I would see the words dentist appointment and yay in the same sentence! 0-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought I would utter them, believe me!! :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I've put the heating on this morning. It's much colder today, so I don't think much will get done as I want to stay warm ... that may just be an excuse because I'm feeling rather lazy today 😂

    That's good news about the dentist. Let's hope everything is as it should be and your treatment can continue.

    I hope it stays dry for the tuition and your personal training sessions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's better here today, not cold at all. The tuition is on Friday so fingers crossed. :-)
      xx

      Delete
  3. DH had a checkup scheduled for today so he rang to check the position - all July appointments are cancelled but hopefully the ones after that will go ahead if they manage to get themselves sorted out before that. Mine is September so they might be upand running by then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MY dental surgery said that they are first catching up with all cancelled appointments and interrupted treatments first before making any new ones - fair enough really.
      xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful flowers - they made me stop scrolling down someone else's blog side bar to have a closer look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they lovely. Such a beautiful gift. I'm a lucky lady.
      xx

      Delete
  5. Good news about the dental work now being able to continue, Joy. Gorgeous flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy it will be continuing soon. The sooner it is all over, the better, really.
      xx

      Delete
  6. Yay! You've got your view back. And it must be quite a relief to get your appointment through. X

    ReplyDelete