Saturday 25 July 2020

Saturday

Good morning, everyone.  It's still pretty dark but I'm awake so here I am!

It was a good journey over.  The traffic is pretty much back to its pre lockdown level but, despite this, the only holdups were the level crossing and roadworks so I was pleased.

Before then, my early morning trip to Morrisons showed me that we seem to be a law abiding lot round our way.  There was a burly security man at the door; there's no way I would have wanted to argue with him about masks or anything else, but everyone was wearing a face covering of some kind or other and I saw no disagreements.

Today I need to pop to Tesco to get a few things for the weekend here and I'm sure I will find the same.  Apart from that, I have no idea what I'll be doing, just take it as it comes.  It's nice to be here with Dad again anyway.
Have a good day.  xx

8 comments:

  1. Have a nice weekend we have had a splash of rain and I believe we are due more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No rain here yet but it keeps darkening and 'they' say it's on the way.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Have a good weekend with your Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a lovely relaxing weekend with your Dad xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eileen. It has been lovely so far.
      xx

      Delete
  4. I was in the supermarket here a few days ago and it appeared most people were already wearing masks. I think most people are used to the idea of it now. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and I think that most people just want to do what might help and if masks could help then masks it is!
      xx

      Delete