Monday 19 August 2019

Monday

Good morning, everyone.  It was another mixed weather day yesterday and not particularly warm at times.  However, as we go through the week, it's looking more and more optimistic so fingers are crossed for a really nice weekend.

As expected, yesterday was a gentle day.  I read, did my food plans for the week, social mediated and generally took life easy.  Today I need to wake up and get more active again!

After breakfast, I will head off home, stopping in Tescos to get a few bits and bobs on the way.  Once home, there will be unpacking, washing, drying (fingers crossed for a good day), rescuing the bedding from the dryer (I do hope it dried properly - if not, it will need re-washing) and generally settling in again.
I might also pop to the gym for a swim this afternoon - it's been a while what with holidays, etc, and I'm missing it.

Have a super day and may everything go well for you.  xx

4 comments:

  1. I'm hoping we may get to enjoy one more blast of summer weather before the nights begin to draw in. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great. Here's hoping. xx

      Delete
  2. It's 8 pm so I'll just say I hope you've had a good day and that you were able to get to the gym for a swim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't, I got into the washing and ironing instead. Nevre minde, the pool won't go away! :-)
      xx

      Delete