Monday 17 June 2019

Monday

Good morning, everyone.  It's been a pleasant weekend with dad and I will be sttting off home after breakfast.

It was lovely to see Diana and Tom after so many years.  They haven't changed much apart from the 'ravages of time' which happens to us all but one thing was rather touching - Diana said that she used to think that I looked quite like Dad (and I do) but now she thinks I look more like Mum.  Beth's said that too and puts it down to the weight loss.

The back is still a bother but I think it's easing somewhat now, fingers crossed.

Today is a usual Monday.  Home, usual housework, helping at school, tuition.  I think I have enough planned but need to go over it, just to be sure and to have it all at my fingertips.

I wonder what I will find in the garden.  More strawberries, I hope and, maybe, a few tiny little tomatoes.  Perhaps the newly sown peas have come up and the runners will have grown more.
I'm looking forward to seeing.

Have a lovely day, everyone.  xx

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad your back has eased a little. Maybe you should give the housework a miss, just for today, to given it a more prolonged rest.
    I hope you find plenty of tasty strawberries ready for eating. One of ours has started to ripen now, so I expect the rest will soon follow. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two pots-full. Luvverley! One one starts the others aren't that for behind, like tomatoes as well.
      xx

      Delete
  2. My tomatoes are still at the flowering stage - but we are in the colder North. I am hoping they don't dry out by the time we get back home. Don't go doing too much with your bad back! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't. Can't really! Fingers crossed your tomatoes will be OK.
      xx

      Delete
  3. Safe travels home and that is a lovely comment that Diana made about you looking like your Mum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, it touched me very much. Thank you.
      xx

      Delete