Tuesday 26 February 2019

Tuesday

Good morning, everyone.  We have another frost this morning which bodes well for the day to come.

After a cold, frosty start to the day, it did indeed turn sunny, warm and springlike.  It was really lovely in the sun but a frosty morning also has its own beauty too!


It was a bit of a busy day one way and another.  Knitter Knatter was great with a new member who took to knitting like the proverbial duck to water.  I did my bit helping out with foundation stage before popping over the road to Morrisons for some decaf (I was nearly out) and a few essential bits and bobs.

Then I rushed home for a late lunch before getting the cushions out  on the arbour seats (looking very summery in the sunshine) and then going off for a tuition session.


Today is even busier.  I have pottery in the morning (it was half term last week so I've been a fortnight without my creative fix!) and then, after tuition, I am off to the Civic Theatre to watch a local operatic and drama group in My Fair Lady, something I am very much looking forward to.  For choice, I'd have gone to the Saturday matinee (as a friend remarked, it's harder to to fall asleep at a matinee) but I won't be around this Saturday - in fact, tonight is the only evening I am free.  It's just that sort of week.

The back is a bit better; thank you for the good wishes.  Have a lovely day, whatever you have planned and may the sun shine on you
xx

6 comments:

  1. The arbour is looking lovely, Joy. Who would have thought you'd be getting the cushions out so early in the year.
    No frost here this morning and I can hear the birds chirping away outside. It's forecast to be a beautiful day so, as we can't go to school, we're going out to play somewhere nice. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - incredible, isn't it?
      Have a lovely play, wherever you are going.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh Joy, how lovely, My Fair Lady is my absolute favourite musical, have a great time. I love to see a sharp frost when it's a beautiful clear sunny morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely show, isn't it? Some fab songs and it will be a pleasure to sing along with them (in my head only, of course)!
      I love a sharp frost too. It clears the air somehow.
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love local productions.There are some great songs in My Fair Lady so enjoy your 'in your head' singing along.

    ReplyDelete