Friday 12 January 2018

Friday

Good morning, everyone.  BBC tells me it should be dull to start with and then brighten up a bit.  If so, that's better than yesterday when it was gloomy more or less all day.  I think I prefer cold to this boring nothingness!

I got a fair amount done yesterday, which was good.  The ironing is done but there's another small load waiting for me which I shall do first thing and get it out of the way.

This morning I have the ultrasound so it's off to the local hospital with an empty tum!  The bumph tells me it should only last for about ten to fifteen minutes and I suspect that I will want a bath when I get home to wash off that gel they use properly.  Then the day is mine.  There shouldn't be much hanging around but I'll take my kindle with me, just in case.  I'm reading The Forsyte Saga for the umpteenth time so there's plenty to read!

I can have coffee though - any non-milky drink, in fact, but coffee will do!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Annabeth. It went fine, very smooth and quick.
    J x

    ReplyDelete