In totally random order and certainly not complete . . .
1. I can take advantage of cheaper internet grocery shopping (if such a thing still exists - it's a long time since I used it).
2. I can shop in Lidl or Aldi without having to get there on opening time or risk not getting a parking slot.
3. I can pack a picnic and wander around Hyde Hall any time I fancy it. Or Hylands . . . or wherever.
4. I can eat breakfast in the garden at a civilised hour if I want to. Or lunch, come to that.
5. I can pick strawberries at Lathcoats during the week. I missed out this year because of work commitments at the weekend.
6. I can go swimming with Beth.
7. I can spend the whole day sewing/knitting/quilting/whatever without feeling guilty.
8. I can make bread on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
9. I don't have to do all the ironing at the weekend. I might end up with an empty ironing basket, you never know!
10. I can meet up with friends for lunch.
After a comment from a friends, I have to add . . .
11. I can stay up later in the evening to watch something on the telly if I want, rather than falling asleep in my chair because the day has been wearying. Then I can sleep later the next day (if I can).