Tuesday 3 March 2015

Tuesday

Sill not terribly well, still not going to work.  I do seem to be knocked sideways much more by these viruses nowadays: a side effect of getting older, I suspect.

I have no idea what the weather is like at the moment and I have no intention of looking to find out either.  I pootled outside yesterday and took a few photos which was stupid as it took me ages to warm up again.  I should know better at my age!

So yesterday was a nothing day.  Aches punctuated by sleeps that weren't terribly refreshing.  I did do one worthwhile thing and that was to try a recipe for a bean soup which was jolly nice and just what was needed so I have reproduced it over on Teacher's Recipes.  Please do take a look.

As for today - well, I don't know.  A friend is due to arrive this afternoon to stay for a few days but she might not want to come now.  I will have to wait and see.

I'm tired again now so might pop back to bed and see if I can sleep some more.  Have a good day and stay well!


3 comments:

  1. Poor you, I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that you are not feeling better - these horrible bugs have to take their course, don't they and I am glad that you were at least able to make your soup, that will have cheered you up a bit. Sounds delicious. :o)
    Please do sleep as much as you can, it really helps with fighting the virus.
    Stay warm and take great care.
    S. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies. I hope you are both OK.
    J x

    ReplyDelete