Wednesday 9 July 2014

Wednesday

Good morning to everyone.  After a lovely sunny day yesterday, in the evening the clouds descended and it poured with rain, absolutely poured.  I'm glad the children got their games lesson in the morning though.

I didn't have much to do with the children really, it being Tuesday and out-of-class time.  It looked as if they were having a great time with R and, as the juniors were at their dress rehearsal pm, my children had a smimming lesson to make up for the one they missed on Monday.  Plenty of exercise there and I hope they slept well!

Today, being Wednesday, I have them all day, which is lovely.  There's a full day of activities planned so things should go with a real swing!  Then, in the evening, I will go to the Junior Show, 'Hoodwinked', which promises to be very, very good indeed.  Looking forward to it.  No staff meeting, of course!

It is dull and gloomy this morning and it smells like rain.  A shame, but good for the soil which is very dry under the surface, despite my watering.  And I reckon I need to get the Bordeaux mixture ready - it's just the right conditions for blight to thrive.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment