Saturday 1 February 2020

Saturday

Good morning:  pinch and punch for the first of the month and white rabbits to you all! 

Yesterday went well.  I got all the chores done in the morning before setting out to Dad's and it was an easy journey over with very few holdups.  Even Little Hadham was hold up free and that's virtually unheard of!

Dad seems very well and it was nice to see him again.  We had a good old chat, I did a bit of washing for him and we had a most enjoyable meal at the Millstream.

Today there are few plans.  I need to go to Tesco to fill up with petrol and to get a few bits and bobs and I'll probably go for some sort of walk later on but that's about it.  I guess I'll get a lot of knitting done - that self striping yarn is knitting up really well and the pattern is very straightforward so that's good.

There's not much to write about so I'll keep this short and just wish us all a really pleasant Saturday.
xx

3 comments:

  1. Have a lovely weekend with your Dad and I hope the weather stays fine for your walk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely, relaxing weekend with your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Catherine. It's very quiet and peaceful and I'm enjoying being here with Dad.
    And the knitting is going well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete