Morning, one and all. Thursday has landed and so has some fairly heavy rain. It's very dark and gloomy out there right now so I guess the solar panels wont be given much to work on for a while. Yesterday was very pleasant though and we still need loads of rain down here so absolutely no grumbles whatsoever.
I feel for teachers though - wet playtimes are no fun!
This is just a quick post as I have PT soon and then coffee with Chris but after that I'd like to work on the next bit of my Spanish holiday. Maybe there will be another post later on today.
Yesterday was a pleasant day - I got all the ironing done but the washing basket is already filling up again what with clothes, towels, bedding, etc.
Sharon came round, chopped at my hair and I feel civilised again!
Right, better go, bathe and get ready for an energetic forty five minutes. Have a really lovely day, everyone, whatever the weather throws at us! 😊 xx
Oh yes, I remember wet playtimes from my time as Lunchtime Playground Helper - once found some girls making a ouija board!
ReplyDeleteHave a good day - dull in Suffolk too