Monday 29 April 2019

Monday

Good morning, everyone.  It's a still, misty, moisty morning, a huge change from the blustery weekend.  Perhaps the sun will burn off the mist and we will have a pleasant day.

Yesterday wasn't great - I had a bit of a down day and did very little of any note.  I suppose it is to be expected and I must understand that but I feel cross with myself all the same.

Today, the diary looks quite busy, so I won't have much time for introspection which is not such a bad thing.  I have to go down to the tile shop to choose tiles for my bathroom, then it is helping out in FS, something that rather died the death towards the end of last term because of Mum, and then I have tuition.  I think that busy-ness will help.

Have a good day and may the sun shine for you.  xx

4 comments:

  1. {{{Joy}}} The grief is still acute and it can hit any time without warning and I think it is helpful/cathartic to give into it for a while, but as you say, needing to concentrate on other things as well does help. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annabeth. The big problem is that it then heads off into poor (and over-) eating which really doesn't help one little bit. One feeds the other (if you will forgive the pun).
      Not great.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I hope today is a better day for you, Joy! I understand how those down days can feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember nine months after my dad's death having such a bad day I could not stop crying and had to take the day off work as I was so overcome with grief from the moment I woke up, even though I thought I had done most of my greiving at the time.
    It all takes time - just do what you feel is best. Hope today is better - it usually seems to go that way. xx

    ReplyDelete