Monday 13 February 2012

Monday morning

. . . and it's a lovely feeling.  I don't have to look at my planning, check my resources, make my sandwiches, check my OUSA forums for problems, rush around - in fact I could go back to bed without setting the alarm. if I wanted to.  Oh, it's lovely.

In fact, of course, I do have plans.  This morning I want to go into town to visit Lakeland.  I have a few things on the list, including a bread slicer thingy.  I have seen it in use at my parents' and decided that I simply cannot manage any longer without one!  You know how it goes!  Because its design means that it rather slithers about, I want to get some anti slip stuff (the kind that you put on lap trays) and will send some to my parents too, assuming it works (which it should).  I need to get some more poly bags and I daresay I will find other stuff I didn't know I needed until I see it!  That's Lakeland for you.

I'm starting some knitting!  Last week my TA, L, because a granny.  I didn't get anything at the time but I can easily knit a couple of little things over this week that will be really cute.  At the moment I am spoilt for choice as far as patterns go and I have loadsa wool, so I need to do some thinking.  That's the kind of problem I like to have - which pattern, which colour.

Yesterday evening I felt really rather rotten.  I'd been coughing all day so was aching and achy all over.  Bed at seven with anti-cough and anti-ache meds, straight to sleep and, apart from a trip down the landing, slept solidly through until around four this morning.  Amazing!  Now I just feel fragile instead of poorly and, providing I am sensible and space out my day, I should continue to feel better.

So today:   shopping, bread making, decluttering one of my big office cupboards - the paper one, I think, rather than the craft one, washing and ironing, sorting out the photos I took over the weekend and, best of all, spending some time with DG.  Should be a great day! 

I hope yours is good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment