Friday 17 February 2012

Friday morning

Feeling somewhat better after a very lazy day spent in my bed clothes, dozing on and off interspersed with some serious knitting, so serious that I have nearly finished the first little home knit for L's new grandson.  I'm on the collar, then I just have to do the button and button hole bands and the making up.  I got some gorgeous little ladybird buttons for it and am hoping it will look seriously cute.  Then I start the second one the pattern of which was sent to me by a friend who reads in here (thank you very much, I still think it is lovely).  The one I've nearly finished is a cheerful dark red and the next one will be shades of blue and beige.  Fire and water!

I'm afraid the shiny sink and the swish and swipe have taken a bit of a back seat over the last few days but the glory of the thing is that if it's usually done regularly, a missed day now and again is of no consequence whatsoever.  It will take me twenty minutes, if that, to sort it all out!  And I have incentive because K is coming round for coffee and chat this morning.  K was one of my SEN LSAs last year and we did work together so very, very well!  I'm looking forward to a good natter with her.

The decluttering hasn't worked out quite the way I had hoped, unfortunately.  I don't feel that I've wasted a lot of time (except for yesterday and there was a reason for that) but somehow I haven't really got stuck in as much as I had hoped.  Never mind, we will see what the next three days bring.


Lovely fresh colours!


No comments:

Post a Comment