Tuesday 10 January 2012

Tuesday evening

. . . well, late afternoon, starting to get dull, not all that far off being dark. anyway.

It's been a dull day.  I've slept, coughed, spluttered, sneezed, ached, gradually felt better and decided I will be OK for school tomorrow.  I hope . . .

I've googled stuff and discovered that my vinegar and water mixture doesn't have to smell of chip shop.  You can add essential oils to make it smell lovely.  So I did.  My favourite is lavender but I don't have much of that, so I added apple oil instead and put the former on my shopping list.  I'm not sure I'm ever going to buy expensive, shiny sink stuff again as the home made stuff brings my sink up a treat.  It works on the hob too, although I will need the proper stuff for spills that need more than a wipe and a buff up but, judging by the number of bottles of Hob-Brite I found when I cleared the cupboard under the sink, it will be literally years before I need to buy any more!

Evidence . . .


. . .  and honestly, all it took was a spray and a buff up, nothing more.



No comments:

Post a Comment