Tuesday 24 September 2019

Tuesday

Good morning, everyone.  It's raining, sadly, this morning.  Not nice at all but not unexpected.  I don't think I will be going on any unnecessary walks this morning!

Firstly a question.  Is there any way to get printouts of the podcasts (which are auditory, aren't they?) of the Couch to 5k thing.  I have a feeling it's not going to work all that well with my hearing issues and my in-the-ear aids.
Actually, I suppose the whole idea is to have them playing while you run so a transcript isn't going to be any sort of substitute.
Shame.  Ah, well . . .

Yesterday was, indeed, a gentle day.  I did my salsacise and my 20 minute walking clip before making the most amazing breakfast (pumpkin oat pancakes, yum) before bathing, etc.  I didn't even get started on sorting anything out because I didn't feel like it, but I did take a walk to Morrisons the longer way and foraged a few apples on the way because they may need chopping up but they are simply delicious!  And free. 

Today is a little less lazy as I have booked an aqua class at midday.  What I do is I turn up early to have a warm up swim, do the class and then, while everyone else gets out, I have another swim to let the crowds die down a bit before getting into the spa and relaxing in the hot bubbles.  Really nice.  And being at midday, it will cut the day in half very neatly.
I have a tuition session as well but that's really more or less it.

I wonder how long the rain will last.  Have a good one, anyway.  xx



5 comments:

  1. Search for couch to 5k pdf. This gives you the breakdown of the plan so it's still doable but will mean that you don't have the encouraging voice in your ear as you are running.

    Hope you enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I couldn't see anything like that but I will search again. I appreciate the help, thank you.
      xx

      Delete
    2. Found it - thanks again.
      xx

      Delete
  2. All your exercising is making me feel very lazy and fat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No guilt, OK? :-) And you aren't, not at all!
      Actually, that's how I feel when I read your blog, so there you go - just different, that's all!
      I daresay it'll wear off when it gets colder and damper.
      xx

      Delete