Saturday 14 September 2019

Saturday

Morning, everyone!  It's a simply gorgeous morning here; the sun is shining and it's warm but not hot.  I'd love a few more days of this, for sure!

Yesterday went well.  The journey over to Dad's was good and all's well at both ends. 

This will be a quick entry as I have located the Nuffield Gym here and am going over for a swim as Dad is out and about.  As a member, I can use any of their gyms, you see, so I'm testing that one.  :-)
I'll probably sleep the afternoon away after that!

Have a great day and enjoy the lovely autumn sunshine.
xx

6 comments:

  1. I hope this sunny weather lasts a while longer. Enjoy your weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday (Saturday) was gorgeous and it looks like today will be the same. Hope you're enjoying it too!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I'm impressed. You are taking this exercise lark seriously aren't you. I'm debating whether to buy a second hand bike. The towpath is also part of the National Cycle Route so it'd be a good way of ringing the changes and exploring further along the towpath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. < grin > Lord only knows how long it will last but it has to be a good thing really, doesn't it?
      Cycling sounds a good idea. Start with a second hand bike and you can always upgrade if you really take to it.
      xx

      Delete
  3. We are enjoying the weather - have been in the garden all day makng the most of it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOnderful, isn't it. I expect to get home to be greeted by lots of tomatoes ready to pick! It's that sort of weather.
      Enjoy today as well.
      xx

      Delete