Monday 6 May 2019

Monday

Good morning, everyone.  A happy Bank Holiday Monday to you all.  It's still chilly here although I don't think it's quite as cold as yesterday started off.

The sore throat has been joined by the snuffles and sneezes.  Oh, well, I've been very lucky with colds.  Mostly they have just been threats and have gone again without setting up home for a week or so.  I can't complain about that and the meds are taking the edge off the aches.

I ended up staying indoors yesterday afternoon and snuggled down with my Kindle and knitting.  I kept making mistakes with the knitting and had to undo sections, some than once.  It shows I wasn't 100% as I don't usually do that, not with Aran anyway.

I'm driving home this morning and then I have to clear out the bathroom as Matt is starting tomorrow.  It'll be a good opportunity to clear out the baskets I use for bathroom storage.  I have a tuition session for which I need to prepare a few resouces but apart from that I intend to wrap up and rest.  It's going to be a muddled old week!

Are you doing anything special for Bank Holiday?  Have a lovely time, whatever you have planned.  xx

8 comments:

  1. I hope your snuffles are gone soon. It's never nice feeling under the weather. Get plenty of rest.
    It appears to be overcast here, so I'm going to have a coffee and assess the situation before I make any decisions about our day. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the throat that's the real nuisance but I'll live. :-)
      It's very dull here too. Not nice.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hope the cold (yours and the weather!) are both gone soon. It's been a depressing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly hasn't been like the last Bank Hol;iday - that was glorious.
      xx

      Delete
  3. I had planned a slight lie in but forgot to switch off my 6.20am alarm!! Ah well. Weather rather mixed here so probably a painting and knitting day rather than a garden one.

    Hope you feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no - what a pain for you!
      Enjoy your day and thanks.
      xx

      Delete
  4. I haven’t planned anything special for the bank holiday but hope to get out in the garden for a while today, weather permitting.

    I hope you feel better soon, and that the bathroom renovations go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt is very good and I'm sure it will all go smoothly (fingers crossed)
      xx

      Delete