Saturday 22 February 2014

Saturday

I need to get my act together.  This last week I have been waking later and later and today it was just after seven o'clock when my eyes opened.  That's shocking and Monday is going to be a bit like hard work first thing in the morning.  It's quite nice to wake in the daylight though.

I had a lovely time with a friend last night.  We had a good chat and ate well.  I've posted the recipe on TsRs - not one of mine but a Delia never fails recipe.  I have some left over for today which is great!

As for today, I really ought to go into school and sort a few things out and perhaps I will.  First, though, George is round for the first time in a month or so.  What with the bad weather and him getting some occasional Saturday work, the garden hasn't benefited from his ministrations for some time.  I have a Little List!

No bread this Saturday - I have plenty in the freezer.  A shame because I feel like making bread but one must be sensible.  I will make some Saturday Soup though, for tomorrow's lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment