Friday 21 February 2014

Friday

Good afternoon, gentle readers!  Sorry this is so late.  I wish I could say it's because I have been usefully occupied but it isn't, not really.  Never mind, it's been a good lazy time!

I have a friend coming round for a meal tonight so I've been kitchen creating.  I've made a white chocolate mousse which is OK and I'm in the middle of making a favourite from Delia, Chicken Basque.  It's a one pot and involves things like chicken, sun dried tomatoes, red peppers, chorizo, paprika, olives, rice, etc.  I also add some mushroom and some peas because they're nice.  As it's a one pot that's it, nothing more to do.  It's not a posh meal, just a chance to catch up over a plateful and a glass or two.

Now I need to reduce my living room to some sort of order as it's a bit superficially messy at the moment.  Oh, the hardship!

No comments:

Post a Comment