Thursday 2 December 2010

Thursday morning


. . . and I've been up since two-thirty, worrying about the drive I have to make to Harlow this morning for a course. I really, really don't want to - it's snowing hard at the moment, the roads will be dire and, added to that, there are serious and significant road works all around Harlow and the hold ups will be horrendous, even without the snow. However it's the snow that makes the difference. I'm a very worried bunny at the moment and worry always comes out in sleeplessness for me..

Of course, it might be another snow day. In that case, I would be perfectly justified in not venturing out to Harlow at all.

I can't think of much else at the moment, sorry. Short blog this morning.


Photo of the back garden earlier on this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment