Saturday, 5 September 2026

Saturday, 05-09-26

Morning.  One more day to go, this time tomorrow we will just about be getting on the plane, I think.  I've had a bit of a lie in and now I need to get going!

I was so happy to maintain at Slimming World yesterday.  I thought that given the two weeks before had been illness related losses I would gain a bit after getting back to normal eating but I didn't, I maintained.  Yay!

The school meeting was helpful and I had an impromptu tour of the school which was lovely.

Most of my washing is done.  I just have some ironing to do and I can sort out what I'm taking as I iron.  I have tomatoes to deal with and a fridge to sort out, bins to empty, etc, etc, etc.  All the stuff you have to do . . .

My coffee is calling so I will love you and leave you for a while now.  Have a great week, all.  xx

7 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good holiday. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time, Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joy. Have a great holiday and looking forward to hearing from you when you get back. Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holiday preps and have a smooth flight and wonderful time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time x
    Alison in Devon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone, it has been brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to hearing about your holiday.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete