Sunday 9 January 2022

Sunday

 Good morning, everyone.  Yesterday felt like one of those do-not-a-lot days, what with the wall to wall rain, but I managed four loads of washing, mostly dried, but not ironed.  So guess what is on today's list!

I also started took for a document that I thought I would find easily.  However, it wasn't where I thought it would be which was extremely annoying, so I started turning out my filing cabinet to find it.  My goodness, what a load of old stuff.  I did a sort out of the top shelf after retiring but I didn't really do the other two drawers.  Long overdue!

Today I MUST get the Christmas tree down.  It's nearly a third of the way through the month and it's ridiculous to still have it up.  So, sadly, today it goes.  If the weather is better than yesterday (and it is at the moment, it's lovely and bright), I will see if I can get all the Christmas boxes carried out to the garage too.  That would be great!

I need to continue looking for that document

Then there's the ironing while I watch the telly.

And finally, tuition starts tomorrow again so I have a wee bit of planning to do for that.

And that's about it!   Enough to keep me out of trouble, for sure.
Have a great day and ongoing love and healing vibes to those of you still feeling rotten.  Stay safe and well, everyone.  xx


12 comments:

  1. It's somehow very satisfying when you're just looking for something and you manage to have a good hoick out of the drawers too. A little bit of sorting at a time is the best way.

    Good luck with the ironing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's frustrating when you can't find something where you thought it would be. Good luck with your search and I hope you find the missing document. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eileen. I haven't found it and I'm not thinking I don't actually have it. On the plus side, my filing cabinet is now pristine!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Hope you find that document soon Joy. Still at least you were able to have a bit of a clear out of those cabinet drawers.
    Have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really pleased to have cleared out the filing cabinet. It's much better now.
      xx

      Delete
  4. I do hope you find what you are looking for. I seem to have a habit of putting something in a "safe place" and then not being able to find the safe place.

    As others have said you did manage to get those drawers cleared out.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful violet. That really made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when the flowers start emerging again - such hope for the future.
      xx

      Delete
  6. Hope you find your document! It's really annoying when that happens. I am terrible about putting things safely somewhere to only forget where I've put it. Mum was just the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've found several things I was wondering about so that's great.
    xx

    ReplyDelete