Friday 9 July 2021

Friday

 Good morning, everyone.  We don't have sun this morning but the forecast looks really good so fingers crossed.  It turned out lovely and sunny yesterday all morning so the clothes dried well.  I might get round to doing the sheets today - let's not waste the good weather.

Apart from that and the usual pottering around, I didn't really get up to very much yesterday.    Life is a bit like that right now.

Today there are three things.  The first is Slimming World this morning, first weigh in after going back (after being away at Dad's not leaving SW), so we will see.  As Morrisons is right by the community centre, I will do some shopping for the weekend before coming home.
This afternoon I have another massage session with Lindsey.  It really does seem to help.
Thursday the cleaners are coming so I must get the place tidied up somewhat.  It's all a bit untidy.

I can't think of anything else right now; my brain is still asleep, I think.  Have a great day and stay happy and well.  xx

6 comments:

  1. Fingers are crossed that the weigh in isn't as horrendous as anticipated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, last week was but this week it was half a pound off which, under the circumstances, was OK. I'd hoped for more but am happy with half. xx

      Delete
  2. Pottering around sounds like an excellent plan. Get all the rest you can. Hope the massage with Lindsey provides some relief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has helped a lot, thanks, Mary. xx

      Delete
  3. An easy day - you sound well on the way to being your normal self again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice and easy. Routines are very comforting, aren't they? xx

      Delete