Wednesday 31 October 2018

Wednesday

Good morning, everyone.  It's so cold there's a proper frost this morning.  I'm trying to pluck up the courage to make a trip to the shed to get what I need for the day out of the freezer.  Brrrr.

Yesterday was a funny old day.  I didn't feel great (I cancelled tuition which is unusual) which might have been the effect of lack of sleep but I'm not sure.  I went all cold, shivery and achey and even with the heating up and my fleece over me, I was not great.  Beth was round and confirmed that the house was warm.  Anyway, by late afternoon I was feeling better and I did have quite a long snooze which must have helped.  Today I feel fine again so just one of those things, I guess.

I did my early morning shop but we never got to the allotment so that's on the list for Thursday.

Today I don't have a lot planned until tuition but there's plenty of little stuff to do so I shall get on and do it!  Tidying, making . . . all that sort of stuff.  Hopefully, I will be staying warm and will stay feeling well.

Have a good day, whatever you have planned.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better now. I wish I could say the same. I didn't manage to stave off that cold, so now I'm feeling a bit shivery and achey myself. I hope it will be short lived. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I Jules, that's not a pleasant feeling at all. Can you stay warm and rested today? Get well soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw ice on the car windscreen this morning when I opened the curtains, first of the winter Brrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exceedingly! The first of many, I expect.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay warm! My mum said there was quite a frost where she was last night. I hope you're not coming down with something! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was the coldest it's been this season. I'm fine now so goodness knows what it was but never mind. Thanks very much.
    xx

    ReplyDelete