Saturday 27 October 2018

Saturday

Good morning, everyone, and brrrrrr.  It's lovely and clear out there with no frost that I can see but there's such a bite in the air.  Even more do I wish I had a warm winter coat.

First of all, I just want to thank you for the lovely, encouraging comments you have made.  It does make a difference and they have been a real boost.  So many thanks.

Do you like this?


It's a doll's jumper (obviously) that I made earlier and all it needs is some sequin decorations to sparkle it up a little bit.  It should fit an 18" doll, I hope, although the pattern may need to be 'refined' a bit.  I'm quite pleased with it though.

Apart from that yesterday, I had a lovely chat with my friend over a coffee (black, of course) before heading home to find that Beth wasn't able to come.  A shame, but never mind, we'll be off together this afternoon.

This morning will be quite busy, getting ready for off.  I do like to leave the place as tidy as possible so that I come home to a pleasant welcome from my home.  At the moment, I have a few crafting projects laid out so they will need to be dealt with.  Fortunately, the kitchen is OK.

Well, I'd better get started, especially if I want to get to Matalan at nine to look for a coat (fingers crossed).  I'm not sure I will be able to post anything tomorrow but, if I can't, I'll be back some time on Monday.

Have a great day and stay warm.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute little jumper! Have a lovely weekend with Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jumper is so cute. Please do take a picture when you've put the sequins on.
    Hope you find the perfect coat, especially now that the weather is turning really chilly. Have a great weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a lovely weekend away. Good luck with your search for a new coat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've decided I really don't have the time to search today so I will make do with layers!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute jumper - you must post a picture when it has the sequins on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely comments, everyone. We got here safely and are snug and warm in our room. I probably will post tomorrow.
    xx

    ReplyDelete