Friday 3 February 2017

Friday

Sorry I'm a bit late this morning but it's not too late to say 'good morning' to you all.

I thought we were getting some high wind and, indeed, it did seem to be picking up yesterday but it's almost completely still now.  Maybe more is coming later.  If you've had w9ndy weather, I'm hoping you are safe and undamaged in any way.

Yesterday went well, as usual.  Before I dropped Al off at the station, we watched something that was shown over Christmas, I gather, and which she was able to access via iPlayer, I think because she downloaded it.  It was called 'Peter Pan goes Wrong' which seems to have been a West End show that is not starting to tour the country.  Well, it was hysterically funny and very, very clever in places.  If you get the chance to see it, please do.

Later on I did my time in school and then it was tuition.  After that I was incredibly lazy for the rest of the day.  I was gutted though - I was asked to do some supply with a 'favourite' class (I have several as any teacher will understand) but can't because I am otherwise engaged.  Oh, well!

Today it's ironing, housework and being taken out for a meal this evening.  Oh, the hardship!  :-)

I'd better get going so I will say 'goodbye'.  Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment