Saturday 25 February 2017

Saturday

This is so late - really sorry.  I actually managed to sleep until 7:00 this morning which is a big lie in for me and then I fussed around for a while before realising I really needed to get going or I'd be late to pick Beth up.

Yesterday was a super day.  Because the cleaners were coming, it was no hassle to get the house ready for visitors and because they were bringing desserts and drinks, making the dinner was no hassle either.  We had a happy, laughter filled evening and all the food went down a treat with leftovers for today and a bit to freeze for future meals.  I like that very much!

Today I was at a bread demo thingy but I will rabbit on about that tomorrow morning.  Apart from that it's just housework, washing/ironing and generally being idle.  What a lucky life.

1 comment:

  1. I know well. It's so late. It's 2:36 am. It's the first day of my retired experience. After 30 years teaching in schools, it's so difficult for me to be home.

    A retired school teacher from Iran

    ReplyDelete