Tuesday 22 October 2013

Tuesday

Yesterday went well!  I 'warned' my littlies that I wasn't 100% and it might be a good idea to listen carefully and decide not to do anything silly (or words to that effect) and they were more or less as good as gold all day, bless their little socks!

Unfortunately, I find I have meetings after school every day this week, every flippin' day.  That is a right pain, a real nuisance, but there you go!  That's life.  The week will end at some point and then it's a week's break, thank goodness.

Apart from that there's not a lot to report - oh, yes there is.  I got my first 'I love you, Mrs Clark' letter of the school year.  Very sweet.  The hugs were in evidence yesterday too - they are a very loving little bunch.

Have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Aaahhh, that's lovely about the 'I love you' letter - it sounds as if you have a lovely class again this year! :o) S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're OK, yes, I love them.
    J x

    ReplyDelete