Monday 4 March 2013

Monday

Here we are at the start of another working week.  Last week went so very quickly and this week is planned full of interesting things, so should go just as quickly.  We're well into our theme now and the children are extremely interested in all things olden-days.

Yesterday was less busy than Saturday and I went to sleep several times!  Lunch was great, the risotto worked out a treat (there was none left for my lunch today, always a sign of success) and the sorbet worked really well.  Adding the glycerine has stopped it from setting rock hard in the freezer so I know what I'll be doing from now on.  Now I need to see how little I can add for the same result.
I've posted the recipe on TsRs, here.

And now I need to look up today's teaching and make sure any resources are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment