Friday 7 September 2012

Friday morning

. . . and the end of the first week is in sight.  It's been a good week - a great week in some ways - and I seem to have got loads done, one way and another.  I'm getting to know another group of little people who are also getting to know me and my cupboards are looking increasingly tidy as time goes by.  I've slept like a log each night too.

We had a bit of a sunset yesterday, which was a good opportunity to try out one of the settings on the camera I am thinking of buying.  I was twiddling around with the buttons and discovered that there's a sunrise/sunset one.  This was good, because capturing them has always been very hit or miss with the point and clicks.  So out I went and below is one of the results.  A little on the dramatic side and I neglected to take a few on the ordinary setting to compare, but it makes a nice photo.



Nothing exciting about the menu today but Amazon has told me that my Hairy Dieters book should be with me by Tuesday so that's something to look forward to.  I've heard lots of good things about recipes in the book, not just the ones that were on the programmes or web site, but others as well.  Can't wait . . .

 . . . but I will have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment