Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Tuesday, 06-10-26

Good morning.  Just a quick one today as I'm a bit pushed for time and need to be in school before nine for a SEND coffee morning (I'm the SEND link governor).

Thanks you to everyone who commented yesterday.  I'm on a bit off an adventure with this wreath, aren't I.  It was different with that little advent blanket last year when I just used what I had and made the best of it.  This year I'm doing a bit more prep - and starting the whole process earlier!

I can see it's all going to get a bit boring so I'll shut up about it for a while and maybe do a once a week update.
Or something like that.  😉

Right, well, I need to move on so I'll wish you all a great Tuesday.  See you tomorrow.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment