Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Tuesday, 18-08-26

Morning, everyone.
We have had rain!!  Not a lot, but better than nothing at all.

Thank you for your lovely comments yesterday - you are all so kind.  Five Imodiums (Imodia??) later and this morning things seem to have settled into stillness again.  Phew.
After eating precious little plus the problem itself, I'm feeling washed out and lethargic, empty but not hungry and I need to pace myself carefully today.

So no Groove, my meetup with Diane is rescheduled, as was the meal I was having with Beth, Julia and Linda yesterday evening.  Why can't these things happen when there's nothing in the diary?

It's a hard life (said very tongue in cheek!).

Seriously, I will be fine and I hope you all are too.  Have a lovely day and stay safe and well.  See you tomorrow.  xx

12 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are feeling better - hope your day is restful for a good recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. Hoping you are good too. xx

      Delete
  2. Good you are feeling better and taking it easy again today. I had a flare up of IBS last weekend and it made me totally wrung out for a few days. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, nasty - I'm sorry to read this and hope you are much more comfortable again now. xx

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear you are on the mend
    Alison in Devon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That emptied-out feeling is nasty. I hope you feel stronger tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're beginning to feel better, Joy. And hopefully you will feel your strength returning, as your appetite increases.
    Sending gentle hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you are feeling better.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete