Chris and Tracy came over and we had a lovely chat out in the garden room. Then it got so hot so I stayed inside, curtains closed, fans on.
Today is supposed to be hot too, maybe 32/33C, less than yesterday while there's a big drop into reasonable summer temperatures tomorrow.
Today is supposed to be hot too, maybe 32/33C, less than yesterday while there's a big drop into reasonable summer temperatures tomorrow.
Says the BBC! Fingers crossed.
I have Slimming World today (it won't be great scale news after last weekend), then I need to pick up my prescription, and I expect the rest of the day will be like yesterday - loads of water, fans on, shut the heat out and stay as cool as possible.
How about you? xx
I struggled so much with the heat yesterday that I asked my friend if she would come to my house instead of us going out. We had a lovely chat and she brought her son’s wedding photos for me to see. A lovely couple of hours. Catriona
ReplyDeleteThat sounds very wise indeed. I'm glad you had a lovely time. xx
DeleteTry to stay cool!
ReplyDeleteLooks like temps will drop next week. I'm happy with that as I arrive tomorrow lol.
Exciting. Hoping you are having a safe and trouble free journey and welcome to the UK. xx
DeleteHope you get the number on the scale that you're looking for. Cold here today. Hope it cools down for you soon.
ReplyDeleteI had the result I expected - so not great but on we go! And thanks - it is strongly forecast to cool down soon. Living in hope! xx
Delete