Sunday 16 April 2017

Easter Sunday

Wishing you all a lovely, happy, restful day today with just the right amount of chocolate.

It's a bit gloomy out there and the weather forecast is more than a bit dire for a holiday weekend but there's not a lot we can do about that.

I have a very clever daughter.  A few days ago a friend asked did KittyStitches have any bags in stock as she needed one for a friend.  We didn't have any suitable ones so she came over to mine yesterday and knocked this up from what we have in the cupboard.  Well done!
I could do with one of those myself!

I watched the first in the new series of Doctor Who yesterday and thought it was very good.  Love the new companion and the snippets relating to past characters, etc.  I'm looking forward to the next one now.

I'm not sure what's happening today but I am sure it will be good, whatever it is!  And now it's coffee time.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Spring time bag! Wait till you hear about my sewing 'adventure' yesterday!! I'm off to write it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go and look for it! :-)
    J x

    ReplyDelete