Sunday 15 June 2014

Sunday

Good morning.  It's very dull here and quite chilly for the time of year too.  Yesterday turned out very variable - we had some sun, we had some rain (not enough to soak the garden though), we had some humidity and we had some dull and cloudy stuff.  The pollen seems lower now though.  I've been out to do the usual garden watering and didn't sneeze once and, while the eyes are a bit watery, they're not itching and irritating, thank goodness.

It's another working day today.  It's going to be a long week but once it is over it will be so very nice.

I took some time out to write questions.  It is the time when O U S A hold elections for their Central Executive Committee and there are online hustings.  Some of my questions were chosen so I have the chance to ask one further question relating to each answer I was given.  It took quite a while but they're done and sent off now so that's a tick on the list!

And today - making bread, washing and more report writing.  Getting there, slowly but surely.

Have a lovely day, wherever you are.

This is a leek!  One of the leeks was scrawny and not worth the pulling so I left it and left it and then it sent out a bud so I decided to leave it more and see what happened.  It is certainly talking its time and I hope it is worth it in the end.  

2 comments:

  1. I think today is very definitely a good day for indoor activities like bread making. The leek flower looks really lovely all the allium family have nice flowers if left to go to seed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a day for sitting out, that's for sure!
    J x

    ReplyDelete