Saturday 25 May 2013

Saturday: rest day!

Another photo of the sunset taken a few days ago.

Good morning, gentle readers.  The half term has started - well, not really started until Monday because we always have Saturday and Sunday, but 'started' will do - and, inevitably, I am up very early and have already emptied the dishwasher, started a loaf of bread (the dough is on its first rise) and written out last night's dressing for my dinner fish fillet, which is now in Teacher's Recipes, here.  As always, do take a lot if you're interested.

Yesterday turned out to be a very busy day with lots to do and lots done.  By the time I got home I was absolutely worn out, but having a friend visiting livened me up no end.  All the same, I was in bed and asleep early, even for me, hence the early waking now.  Never mind, I have all the time in the world today.  I have decided I won't be starting the reports until Tuesday.  The weekend and the bank holiday are going to be rest times, times to potter and dither, relax and do what I fancy doing.  Time in the garden (weather permitting) is on the list and time to sort out the freezer which has become a bit disorganised.  Time to think about frugal recipes and maybe try a few out.  Time to knit and crochet while watching rubbish telly.  Time to just dream and imagine.  Time for me.

Sounds nice, doesn't it?

Diane:  welcome home.  I've missed your entries!


No comments:

Post a Comment