Thursday 29 November 2012

Thursday

Yesterday evening I was ready to sleep at around eight but decided to try to stay awake for a while because of the consequence, which would be waking very early.  Fortunately, on Facebook, I got into a chat with another teacher talking about planning ideas and so on, so I finally went up at around nine thirty.  Ideal.

I should have known better.  A sore throat woke me at around two and I have been more or less awake since then.  I did go back up to bed for a little while and read and dozed but even so - yawn!

Yesterday was good!  Apart from the usual, pleasant, day-by-day happenings, staff meeting was cancelled.  A gift because we have another one today.  Phonics for the junior staff but we infant teachers are expected to come along too, quite rightly. 

It's going to be a lo-o-o-ng day!

No comments:

Post a Comment