Thank you, again, for your kind and helpful comments. After a few dodgy moments yesterday morning, everything has stayed put since and I really think that, as long as I am careful, things should stay that way.
I had porridge for breakfast and then some plain chicken and white rice for dinner - very unexciting but it was bland and there were no repercussions.
I had porridge for breakfast and then some plain chicken and white rice for dinner - very unexciting but it was bland and there were no repercussions.
Now I need to think about carefully replacing all the good stuff in my gut, don't I?
Yesterday was boring in other ways too. I did a bit of washing and a bit of housework but kept falling asleep. Not surprising, I guess.
After exchanging messages with Lindsey, I won't be going to Personal Training today; I have to admit that, much as I enjoy it, it's a great relief. Chris is away so no coffee and chat but I will be meeting up with Val at Hyde Hall for lunch. That's the plan anyway although I really don't have much energy and am more than a little inclined to reschedule. I feel guilty at the number of people I have cancelled on this week but they all seemed to understand.
Actually, while writing the above, I realised that apart from everything else, I am concerned about the drive there and back as well so I have just messaged Val to cancel and offer alternative days. And now I feel happier and very relieved so that was the right decision.
So another day of chilling and focusing on getting my diet sorted. Plenty of the good stuff, little and fairly often, I guess.
And tomorrow my post should be a lot more cheerful again. :-)
And tomorrow my post should be a lot more cheerful again. :-)
Have a lovely day, everyone. xx
Definitely a good plan to stay at home for another day at least.Bananas/pears are my go to food with porridge when my gut is erratic, and some dry toast with water. Catriona
ReplyDelete